The Putnam County Health Department is an insurance provider for most major medical insurances. It is recommended that you check with your insurance company to verify that we are a provider and your coverage level. If vaccines were given by another provider, please bring the immunization record to your appointment.
Reduced pricing vaccine is available for those with Medicaid, are uninsured or uninsured through 18 years of age. Call 419-523-5608 for more details.
• Vaccines are available to any child, birth through 18 years of age.
• Adult immunizations are also available.
• Call 419-523-5608 to schedule an appointment.
• All fees are subject to change.
Clinic hours – by appointment only:
• Tuesdays from 9:00 – 11:30 AM and 1:00 – 4:00 PM
• Extended hours on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month until 6:00PM
- Immunization clinic on the 4th Wednesday of the month (9:00-11:30am)
- Immunization clinic hours may change during holiday months.
Adult immunizations – 19 years & older
Privately purchased vaccines are available by appointment. Insurance can be billed if we are a provider and immunizations are a covered service.
The following vaccines are avaiable. Please call for pricing information.
• Influenza (flu shot or flu mist)
• Hepatitis A (two dose series)
• Hepatitis B (three dose series)
• Twinrix (combination Hepatitis A & B) (three dose series)
• Menveo (MCV4) (meningitis) and/or mengigococcal B
• Pneumovax and Prevnar 13 (pneumonia)
• Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)/ Td
• Shingrix (shingles)
• Gardasil (HPV) – Three dose series.
Anyone 19 years and above with insurance must have insurance billed or pay private pricing.