COVID VACCINE Update (9.29.22)
October Pediatric COVID vaccine (Ages 6 months-11 years ONLY)
- Every Tuesday at the PCHD (256 Williamstown Rd, Ottawa)
- Call 419-523-5608 for an appointment
** Children under age 18 years of age – Parent or guardian must be present or be with an adult over the age of 18 and have a consent signed by parent or guardian
COVID vaccine (Ages 12 and older ONLY)
- Every Thursday at the PCHD (256 Williamstown Rd, Ottawa)
- (except 10/6 AM clinic only, No clinic on 10/20)
- 9:00-11:30am and 1:00-4:00pm
- Visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to schedule an appointment
- All three vaccines – Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson – will be available
- First, second and booster doses available.
If PCHD clinics do not work for you, please visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to find other providers of vaccine in the area.
Transportation services to COVID vaccine clinics are available. You must have an appointment BEFORE arranging transportation. Click here for more information.