Our mission is to protect, promote and improve the health, safety, and quality of life of the Putnam County community.
Putnam County Health Department Leadership
Health Commissioner: Kimberly Rieman, RN, MPH, CHES
Director of Nursing: Sherri Recker, RN, MSN
Director of Environmental Health: Brandi Schrader, M.Ed, RS
"Working towards a healthy and safe Putnam County"
- 2018 PCHD Calendar
- 8.3.18 The August Board of Health meeting will be held on Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Putnam County Health Department.
- Will your child be entering kindergarten, 7th grade or 12th grade this fall? They may need certain vaccines. Call the health department to schedule an appointment. Avoid the rush! Call soon! 419-523-5608
- 3.22.17 Operation and Maintenance Powerpoint Presentation
- 3.1.17 Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding for repair and replacement of septic systems available. Click here for more information