- 2017 PCHD Calendar
- The April Board of Health Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 12th at 6:00 at Putnam County HomeCare and Hospice office.
- 3.22.17 Operation and Maintenance Powerpoint Presentation
- 3.1.17 Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1.17 Operation and Maintenance Related Laws. ORC 3718.02 and OAC 3701-29-19
- 2.9.17 Do you need the ServSafe certification for your food service establishment? A class will be held in April. Click here for more information
- Funding for repair and replacement of septic systems available. Click here for more information
- Looking for more information about the Medical Marijuana legislation? Learn more
Prevent. Promote. Protect. During the first week of April each year, we celebrate Public Health Week! This is a great time to highlight the contributions of public health and to acknowledge the need for continued public health programs in our community. Health departments around the country work diligently to prevent disease as well as promote and protect the health of our community.
Check out this website to learn more about the many programs and services the Putnam County Health Department offers for the community.