Our mission is to protect, promote and improve the health, safety, and quality of life of the Putnam County community.
Putnam County Health Department Leadership
Health Commissioner: Kimberly Rieman, RN, MPH, CHES
Director of Nursing: Sherri Recker, RN, MSN
Director of Environmental Health: Brandi Schrader, M.Ed, RS
"Working towards a healthy and safe Putnam County"
- 2018 PCHD Calendar
- May is Mental Health Month. Click here to learn more.
- It is not too late to get a flu shot! Call 419-523-5608 to schedule an appointment!
- 3.22.17 Operation and Maintenance Powerpoint Presentation
- 3.1.17 Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding for repair and replacement of septic systems available. Click here for more information