• Vaccines are available to any child, birth through 18 years of age.
• Adult immunizations are also available.
• Call 419-523-5608 to schedule an appointment.
• All fees are subject to change.
• Tuesday 9:00 - 11:30 AM and 1:00 - 4:00 PM
• Extended hours on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month until 6:00PM
• Fourth Wednesday of each month: 9:30 - 11:45 AM
• Immunization clinic hours may change during holiday months.
The Putnam County Health Department is an insurance provider for Aetna, Anthem, Medical Mutual, United HealthCare, Ohio Health Choice, Medicaid, and Medicare. Proof of insurance must be provided at time of service.
If we are not a provider for your insurance or you prefer not to have your services submitted to insurance, a $10.00 donation per shot is requested. If we bill your insurance, the cost of vaccine
plus a $20.00 administration fee is charged.
If vaccines were given by another provider, an immunization
record is required before any more can be given.
• Childhood Immunization Schedule 0 – 18 years
• Adult Immunization Schedule
• Immunization requirements for school
For additional information, PCHD recommends you visit the following websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Vaccine Education Center
Adult Immunizations – 19 years & older
Privately purchased vaccines are available by appointment. Insurance can be billed if we are a provider and immunizations are a covered service.
Medicare can be billed only for Influenza and Pneumonia vaccines.
The following vaccines are avaiable. Please call for pricing information.
• Influenza (flu shot or flu mist)
• Hepatitis A (two dose series)
• Hepatitis B (three dose series)
• Twinrix (combination Hepatitis A & B) (three dose series)
• Menveo (meningitis)
• Pneumovax (pneumonia)
• Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
• Zostavax (shingles) -cash or money order only
• Gardasil (HPV) - Three dose series. Anyone ages 9 – 26 years with insurance must have insurance billed or pay private pricing.Reduced pricing vaccine is available for those with Medicaid, uninsured, or underinsured thru 18 years old. Call 419-523-5608 for more details.